Monday, April 6, 2009

NZ police nab potheads in cannabis sweep...


NZ police nab potheads in cannabis sweep...

A cannabis sweep in the eastern North Island has seen 260 people arrested and 40,000 cannabis plants destroyed

Two hundred and sixty people have been arrested and 40,000 cannabis plants destroyed in a sweep across the eastern North Island.

The police annual cannabis recovery operation covered an area from the bottom of the Coromandel to Central Hawke's Bay, including Gisborne and the Bay of Plenty.

Customs, Ministry of Fisheries and Inland Revenue staff were also involved in the operation.

Thirty people are facing drug dealing charges, another 88 face a variety of other drugs charges.

A large quantity of cash and five vehicles have been seized. Twenty seven firearms and a P lab were found during searches of various houses.



Acknowledgements:
© 2009 NZCity, NewsTalkZB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession
capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
Also visit my homepage : pk4.info

Anonymous said...

Hello! I realize this is ѕomеwhat off-tοpіc but I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established wеbsite ѕuch аѕ yours requirе а lot
of work? I'm completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd lіke to start a blog so
I will be ablе tο shаre mу own eхρeгience and thοughtѕ
online. Please let me know if you hаνe anу iԁеaѕ or tips foг
neω aspiring bloggerѕ. Thanκyou!


mу web site; potentiοmеter *koolsource.Com*